Bioethanol heater Ecological and Lighting Shaped Lighthouse
Create a cozy atmosphere with this chandelier heater bioethanol. Without any kind of odor, smoke and ashes. You can use this heater bioethanol indoors or outdoors. This heater ethanol is a safe and decorative to create a more pleasant environment.
A heater ethanol or bioethanol is equipment which by its ease of ignition and maintenance can easily replace a heater electric or gas and can be used both inside and outside the home.
You can have a heater ethanol in living rooms, bedrooms, shops, offices, bathrooms, balconies and abroad as grounds for a warm and perfect environment.
The difference between a heater and a conventional heater ethanol, is only the type of fuel it uses. A view of the fire is almost the same.
Biofuel, the result of a process of crushing and distillation of agri-food products (potato, sugar cane, corn, etc..) Gets himself exclusively from renewable resources. The combustion of ethanol produces Bio only carbon dioxide and water vapor being 100% vegetable not emitting carbon monoxide into the atmosphere, producing no harmful emissions typical of fossil fuel combustion being totallybiodegradable.
A heater is a BioEthanol open fireplace housing a stainless-steel burner of various sizes and capabilities eliminating traditional exhaust pipe and any type of electrical connection. Installs in the wall, floor or mobile, no fumes, odors, dust or combustion residues.
Advantages of a heater bio ethanol
- It smokes and almost no smell.
- Uses a renewable fuel source and inexhaustible.
- Does not require maintenance.
- Heating efficiency due to the absence of chimneys no heat losses. In a conventional heater was lost over 50% of heat.
- Cost of Bio ethanol is similar to the timber and tends to lower, as opposed to petroleum products.
- Ease of transportation and relocation of any room in your house to another.
- Can be used inside or outside the home.
- You do not need any installation or fume extraction.
The calorific value of bioethanol is 5250 W / h per liter burned (50% more than wood). Then a liter of bioethanol burned per hour develops a power of 5250 Watts.
Bioethanol is ethanol from agricultural and biological origin. It is produced from vegetable matter and is used as a biofuel (or agrocarburante).
The bioethanol for use of bio-heatersis very fine distilled to remove impurities that cause unpleasant odors.
This heater bioethanol ecological burn to produce only carbon dioxide and water vapor.
- Structure: Metal
- Stainless steel burner
- Tempered safety glass: 2.7 mm
- Protection System firebreak
- According to DIN 4734-1:2011
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 24 cm x 40 cm
- Weight: 2.1 kg